RSS2.0

RHCE RHCT Linux EXAM CRAM

Thursday, March 23, 2006

RHCE and RHCT Linux Exam Cram :

Although there are several books available online and in stores for RHCE and RHCT Exam Cram.But Buying Linux Exam Cram doen't make any sense. There are books out there :
Don't Buy any more Linux "Exam Cram" because Linux is performance based exam.I don't understand there are so many Linux Exam Cram book out there and many websites claiming Exam Cram online to pass RHCT and RHCE exam. Truth is there are no multiple choice questions in RHCE and RHCT exam . so..... don't get fooled and please don't purchase any Linux exam cram for RHCT and RHCE.. If you really want to purchase any RHCE/RHCT exam book
buy RHCE exam study Guide RH302

But again no linux exam cram ....don't buy any linux exam cram and don't get fooled.

2 comments:

Jason Jacob said...

I have met many students who have successfully certified in IT with the help of RedHat RH302 Dumps. I also aced my certification with distinctive grades and I enjoyed my reading period. I liked the style of presentation. RedHat RH302 questions and answers were amazingly well defined and informative. I strongly recommend all IT candidates to go for this dumps material.

Exam For Sure said...

I bought your RedHat updated RH302 question and answers last week, and I must say they were great. The product is of great quality. The answers to the questions are detailed and very easy to understand. Love you guys! Fantastic work! Thanks so so so much for your help! I will recommend Examforsure to others.